- What is the changing pattern of Crops Price?
With the lowest at 0.5, it climbs all the way to the peak where it starts to decline again. Try to buy low and sell high at the right time to gain the most profit.
- How to increase the amount of Drachmas generated from Levy?
The amount of Drachmas generated from each Levy is affected by the Cottage level, Tax Office level, Area Prosperity and League Technology. Upgrade these buildings and technology to increase Drachmas production.
- How to calculate the Drachmas contributed by Colonies?
You must contribute a certain percentage of Drachmas from each Levy to your Metropolis and these Drachmas do not come from your Colonies. Your Colonies will contribute 10% of the Drachmas they levied to you if you don't have a Metropolis and 5% if you are colonized.
- Why do I sometimes receive a large amount of Gold from Levy while other times I receive nothing?
There are certain odds attached to each Levy. You can increase the odds of receiving Gold by upgrading Mint.
- Why can I only buy Crops once?
There's a quota on daily Crops trade which may be used up. Upgrading the Market level will increase the trade volume. Trade volume will be updated every day at 5 a.m. (EDT).
- How to check your Prestige rank?
Click on "Assembly" and go to Promotion panel to see your current Prestige rank. The number in the brackets indicates your Prestige rank in faction. You could only check your Prestige rank when your Title ranks within top 100.
- I found a bug that the constructions are finished instantly!
This is not a bug. In Batheo, all buildings are built instantly. However, it takes time for the builders to cool down.
- How long do the added builders stay on?
- How come it takes 2 hours to cool down after upgrading my Assembly while it only takes 40 minutes for others?
It's caused by builder exhaustion. The more daily constructions there are, the more exhausted Builders will get, hence the longer Cooldown period. Every day at 5 AM (EDT) the builder exhaustion will be reset to zero and so are Technology upgrade and Divinity Cooldown.
- Why can't I relocate even after I reach all the requirements for relocating?
It could be that your Relocation Cooldown is still on. Each Relocation Cooldown lasts 24 hours (In Lv100 areas Relocation Cooldown lasts 3 hours). That is to say you are only allowed to Relocate once every 24 hours.
- Why do I receive more Drachmas from levy in some areas than others?
It has to do with the Prosperity of the Area. The higher the Area level, the higher the basic Prosperity of the Area. You can invest to boost the Prosperity of the Area.
- How Divinity is restored?
Each restoration recovers 5 different bonus Divinities with one of each kind: Expedition, Attack, Colonize, Farmland and Silver Mine. One Divinity of each kind will be restored at 8:30, 12:30 and 19:00 (EDT). Become VIP 4 and above to directly buy the Divinities you need!
- How to raise City Loyalty?
Select the right answers to the questions of events that occur during Levy to raise City Loyalty!
- Where are the Silver Mines?
Click Area switcher at the bottom right of the screen to enter zones, where you can check the first 6 zones of Silver Mines.
- How to get promoted?
After you select a faction, click the Promotion button in Assembly. You can raise your prestige by contributing Laurels, attacking enemies' cities and investing in area. Once you've reached the required Prestige level, you may get a Promotion by clicking "Promotion" in Assembly.
- Where can I check my Prestige?
After you select a faction, you may go to Assembly then Promotion to view your Prestige.
- Does VIP Shop sell items?
Items will be available for sale after your Assembly reaches Lv 21. The higher the level of the Assembly, the more items will be available. All items are offered in a limited time. Get your own today! Selling items in VIP Shop can also earn you Drachmas!
- How to acquire Drachmas?
There are many ways to acquire Drachmas, such as Levy, Extra Levy, Crops Trade, Levy Contribution by Colonies, Occupying a Silver Mine and selling equipments obtained from Battles.
- Any shortcuts to earning Prestige?
Attacking enemies can raise your Prestige. There are seven different colors on gamers' names:
1) Grey (Easy Target, Friendly and No Threat): Attack and receive a small boost of Prestige.
2) White (Neutral): Attack and receive a small boost of Prestige.
3) Blue (Aggressive): Attack and receive an average boost of Prestige.
4) Green (Warlike): Attack and receive a generous boost of Prestige.
5) Yellow (Bully): Attack and receive a huge boost of Prestige.
6) Red (Bloodthirsty): Attack and receive a huge boost of Prestige.
7) Purple (Archenemy): Attack and receive a huge boost of Prestige
Keeping attacking the gamers with blue and yellow names will gain you more Prestige. That's an effective way to rapidly raise Prestige without consuming Laurels or Drachmas.
- I'm at Lv 12 now. Why the troops in Barracks are not replenished after battle?
Don't worry when you find that there are insufficient troops. The troops in Barracks are automatically replenished after each battle before Lv 15 (including Lv 15). Barracks will appear when Assembly reaches Lv 15. And of course, your troops are still automatically replenished.
- Why cannot I chat in Faction Channel?
Only the gamer whose Prestige ranking is within top 100 in faction can chat in Faction Channel.
- When can I commission a dealer?
Commission will be available when your Assembly reaches Lv 30 and Shop Lv 21. You can commission a horse dealer or cloak dealer in Shop to acquire high quality items.
- When can I obtain Caravans?
Caravans are available when your Assembly reaches Lv 41.
- How many colors of the equipment in Batheo?
There are 6 colors that represent different quality scales: while, blue, green, orange, red and purple (ranging from average to top quality).
- Can I change another faction though I have selected one?
No. Once you select your faction you cannot change it.
- At which level will my buildings be destroyed when I am defeated? Will the building be degraded after attack?
If you are in a Lv 60 or above area, one of the buildings will be degraded by one level at random when you fail to defend your city.
- I'm Lv 20 now, but why cannot I further upgrade my Assembly?
You're in Troy and its maximum level is 20. You cannot relocate to other cities until you defeat all the enemies in Trojan War. After putting down the Trojan War, you can select an area to live in and develop. Your relocation this time will determine your faction. There are 3 factions for you to choose, Zeusion, Athenian and Poseidonian. Once you select the faction, you cannot change it.
- What does the figure of yields 128 mean in Farmland and Silver Mine?
This figure refers to the yields of Crops or Drachmas gained per 10 minutes. The occupation duration of Farmland or Silver Mine is 4 hours, namely 240 minutes. More yields can be gained during occupation if you upgrade Farming Supervision, one of the league technologies that helps prolong the occupation duration of Farmland. The yields you gain in 4 hours are: Total yields = (240/10) * Yields
- What affects the trade profits of Caravans?
The number of Caravans that you send, the level of Treasury, and the level of your trade partner all affect the profits.
- How to calculate the Prestige I get from Investment?
Level of Assembly * Prosperity Added * 2 = Prestige
- How to occupy the area of another faction?
You can increase the Faction Occupation Rate by launching Area Battle or investing in the area. When your Faction Occupation Rate exceeds that of other factions, this area will be occupied by your own faction.
- How many fragments are required to make up of a piece of quality equipment? How to assemble a piece of equipment?
2 fragments are required to assemble a piece of green equipment, 5 for yellow, 10 for red and 20 for purple. Once you have all the fragments, they will automatically form an entire piece of equipment. You can get fragments from battle or commission. Sometimes they are shattered fragments, but sometimes not.
- I know that the losing in battle consumes one Divinity only after Lv 35. But why it still took me one Divinity when I failed to defeat Paris Legion?
Paris Legion is an Elite Legion. Your failure to defeat the Elite Legion also consumes one Divinity before Lv 35.
- Will I gain fewer Drachmas from levy if I become a colony?
If you are colonized, your Drachmas contribution will not be deducted from the levy. These Drachmas are provided by system and automatically contributed to your Metropolis.
- Do the color and grade of equipment affect the attributes added in each enhancement?
There are 6 colors that represent different quality scales: while, blue, green, orange, red and purple (ranging from average to top quality). The higher the quality of equipment, the more attributes added in each enhancement. The attributes added have nothing to do with the grade of equipment but the original attributes.
- I applied Ceasefire for free at around 1: 00 last night and I applied it again today morning but it cost me some Gold. Why?
The free-of-charge Ceasefire is refreshed at 0:00 a.m. every day (server day). And the cooldown (CD) of Ceasefire is 8 hours. You've applied a free-of-charge Ceasefire last night. So the Ceasefire you applied today morning should consume some Gold.
- What is the purpose of Supplying?
You can upgrade Supplying to replenish part of the actual battle loss.
- What is the purpose of First Aid?
Reduce your actual battle loss. For instance, if you lose 1000 soldiers in battle, your actual troop loss will be less than 1000.
- How to improve the success rate of Elemental attack?
Like the success rate of Dancers' morale boosting, the success rate of Elemental attack is also at random. It will not be affected by enhancing equipment or other factors.
- Why the Crops consumption for Troop Replenishment is different sometimes?
The consumption of Crops is connected to the level of the Assembly. The higher the level of the Assembly, the higher the consumption.
- Why my ＂Attack＂ button is shaded?
It could be that your Divinity is still under cooldown or that the Attack Quota of enemy Troops has run out. When that happens, mouse over the button to see the pop-out tip window.
- How to receive battle rewards?
You can receive battle rewards by defeating Elite Troops and Mercenary Troops. Once you finish all the enemies in the instance, the completion level will become 100%. Enemies with red flags are undefeated and the ones with white flags are defeated. When completed, click the floating box "Receive Rewards" to claim.
- Battles consume Divinities. What happens when you don't have any?
Bonus Divinities will be restored at 8:30, 12:30 and 19:00 every day (EDT). Every time your Assembly upgrades, you receive an extra Divinity. You may also spend Gold to buy extra Divinity.
- How to count Attack Quota of the Elite Troops?
There's an attack quota for Elite Troops. You have to wait for the next refresh when the quota runs out. The time for daily refresh is 8:30, 12:30, 19:30, 21:00 and 24:00 (EDT).
- How many rounds until two sides end in a tie?
It's called a tied when Battle hits 20 rounds.
- Ceasefire ineffective?
Once you've launched an attack against the enemy, Ceasefire is automatically removed.
- Does League Battle consume any Divinity?
- How come the victory goes to the defensive side after I've already destroyed the Troy Legion?
The result is based on the winning/losing ratio of the last Troop. A Troop must leave the battle after 3 consecutive wins. Upon defeating the Paris Troops, You need to have other players remaining in the Battle besides those who have already won 3 consecutive Battles in order to archive victory. Otherwise the defensive side wins.
- After receiving the battle rewards, will I still be able to score equipment from battles in this instance?
Yes. This has nothing to do with the completion level.
- Why cannot I attack other gamers?
There are many reasons:
1) It's winter today. Battles between gamers are not allowed.
2) Your Divinities is used up. One Divinity will be restored per hour.
3) The gamer you attack is under protection (Ceasefire).
- Why did I fail to defeat a low-level gamer?
1)The level of your equipment is lower than that of his. Go enhance your equipment in Shop.
2)The level of your technology is lower than that of his. Try to upgrade your technology in Academy.
3)His formation has advantages against yours. Change the arrangement of heroes in formation or try another one in Academy – Formation.
- What are the rewards for Area Battle?
Prestige. The amount of Prestige you gain depends on the level of Assembly and your winning or losing in Area Battle. The gamers in winning side are rewarded with double Prestige or more.
- Why do I gain fewer and fewer Laurels when defeating the same NPC?
With each upgrade of the Assembly (the Assembly level equals the gamer level), the Laurels you gain from the same NPC will be reduced by 20. If your level is higher than that of the NPC, you are just awarded with the basic amount of Laurels.
- Why cannot I launch a battle to seize Troy Farm?
There are some reasons. You should be a league member first and the league level should reach Lv 10 or above. The new members could only join the League Battle two days after the initiation. Besides, only the league host can launch a battle to seize a farm.
- How to publish Battle Report?
Learn how to publish Battle Report right here.